What we do- We provide a virtual home for learning, personal growth and collective impact.
Since 2015, Kiron has been offering free online learning opportunities to refugees and underserved communities. We believe that education can change lives, transform communities, and build bridges. That’s why we created the online learning platform Kiron Campus, so we can ensure that our students receive free access to high-quality education for academic, professional and personal growth.
Kiron offers custom-made online study programs using massive open online courses (MOOCs) from renowned educational providers and Open Educational Resources (OER’s). Moreover, we provide skill programs to prepare learners for the job market. We want to empower students with the knowledge, skills, and network they need for future success. Kiron has offices in Germany, Lebanon, and Jordan. In addition to our digital offerings, we are supporting students in Lebanon and Jordan through blended learning opportunities - the combination of offline- and online education. Kiron takes a holistic approach to safeguarding: we work to ensure the physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing of our wider community, both in the face-to-face and online environments. View our Safeguarding Policy.
Want to get involved?Get in touch
This is us:
A world where everyone can fulfil their highest potential for a self-determined, dignified life, shaping a sustainable future together.
To provide a virtual home for learning, personal growth and collective impact.
Read our full statement here.
These 7 values guide us in our work and support our decision-making every day to make our impact more powerful. They are our Kiron DNA.
- Student-centerednessWe prioritize our students when making decisions and taking action.
- CommitmentWe are dedicated to our vision and mission, our students, partners, and co-workers to work together on collective impact.
- CreativityAs individuals and as a team, we come up with innovative and smart solutions to tackle complex challenges and promote positive change.
- RespectWe are mindful with each other, our students and our partners - mutual respect is the foundation of successful collaboration.
- Social ResponsibilityWe make responsible decisions valuing their impact on individuals and society.
- Continuous learningWe as an organization are constantly expanding our knowledge, continuously iterating and improving, re-examining, experimenting, innovating and reflecting about our work.
- Organizational healthWe work towards a long-term impact prioritizing financial sustainability and work-life balance.
Kiron is redefining the way refugees and underserved communities access high quality education. Our team is international, agile and dedicated to our mission of making quality education accessible for all. We work across Germany, Jordan, and Lebanon and are education experts, techies, designers, project managers, communicators, grant writers, researchers, and innovators who work together on this mission every day.
Join our teamOur job offers
Gunda Amat Amoros
Senior Project Manager
Deputy Managing Director
Jordan Country Manager
Elisabeth Roura Bosch
Scrum Master / Safeguarding Officer
People & Culture Manager
Community and Support Manager
Dr. Tobias Ernst
Head of Communications
Next stop Kiron? Next stop Kiron? Next stop Kiron? Next stop Kiron?
Check out ourjob offers