Start: July 2018
Office: Amman, Jordan – full-time
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. We are a team of 70 education experts, techies, student supporters, project managers, communicators, grant writers, business people, organizers, analysts, coffee-drinkers, dreamers and doers, who work together on this mission everyday.
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Plan, implement and manage projects, including financial monitoring and the coordination of project-related operations.
- Liaise and communicate with funders, partners and external experts.
- Distribute and monitor work packages within the team .
- Ensure on-time reporting to the funding institutions.
- Administer the project budget and prepare project controlling tasks.
- Participate in the development of new projects and support in grant writing.
Your set of skills:
- You have at least a Bachelor Degree and at least 1-year work experience managing public funded projects, ideally including several stakeholders.
- You have experience planning and managing a project budget, certifications in Project Management Methodologies (e.g. PMI) are an asset.
- You have excellent English (min. C1 level) spoken and written skills and you feel confident in writing proposals.
- You have shown strategic understanding and thinking in order to convert our program in project proposals, ideally you can provide a track record of successfully submitted grants.
- You are goal-oriented and able to work together with other teams in an objective and efficient manner, communicating deliverables and processes clearly.
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup with several stakeholders (refugees, corporations, NGOs, higher education and public sector institutions).
- A competitive salary within the social sector.
- Flexible working hours.
Ready to join our team?
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “PMJ + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until the 14.06.2018 to Allison Church.