Google IT Support Professional Certificate
About the project:
Kiron provides 100 learners the opportunity to earn the Google IT Support Professional Certificate. The program consists of five courses that aim to prepare students for entry-level jobs in IT. It is developed exclusively by Google based on its own training program for IT support professionals.
During this 8-month program, Kiron accompanies participants and provides guidance through the course series. We follow a blended learning approach and offer offline and online tutorials to improve the learning experience of our students.
Hosted on Coursera, the courses cover key topics in IT support:
How does it work?
- By joining the program through Kiron, you get free access to the courses and additional support services.
- Starting in November 2018, we meet twice a week to discuss course content and questions.
- If you live in Munich, you can join our free offline classes with a professional tutor.
- Outside of Munich, we offer free online tutorials.
Who can apply?
Everybody who is
- interested in IT support
- highly motivated and able to invest 8-10 hours per week
- comfortable with English (all courses are in English)
- between 16 and 35 years old and has a refugee status (or is an asylum seeker)
Prior experience in IT is helpful, but not required.
Ready to kick-start your career in IT? Apply now!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com