Kiron Wish List for the Holidays
Since our founding in 2015 and together with our partners, we have been able to fulfill the wish of 2.700 refugees: to study. It has only been with the help of our partners including young startups and also established corporate organizations that we have been able to make this dream possible.
However, we cannot remain satisfied with this number as an increasing number of aspiring students and graduates have no opportunity to attend university. As the holiday season is also about giving, it is the perfect moment to show your support for refugees and education, and to help us offer our program to many more potential students out there.
So why don’t you and your organization join forces with Kiron and support students like Sajida, Tri, Sarah and Adet?
At Kiron, we have come up with different ideas that require varying levels of engagement and are therefore suitable for any kind of organization. Check out our ideas below download our Campaign Flyer. The best part? You can make a real impact when giving as you don’t only help refugees: Every corporate supporter launching a holiday campaign with us will receive one of our limited edition Kiron Advent Calendars containing 24 success stories from our students.
- It’s Nice, It’s Quick – Mention your Support for Refugges in your Holiday Mail. We would be happy for mentions in your holiday mail, along with calls of actions for donations – best, of course, when accompanied by a kick-off donation from you.
- Offer Presents with an Impact. We will help you give the right gift to your corporate partners and clients this year. By giving a Kiron Donation Voucher, you can double the joy of the receivers. Not only will your partners thank you for a thoughtful and meaningful gift but our aspiring refugee students will, too.
- Collect Donations during Holiday or End of Year Events. Holiday celebrations are the perfect time to do good deeds. We can support you and prepare materials that you can incorporate into your holiday party festivities or holiday fundraising events like for Giving Tuesday on November 28.
- For the long(er) Term – Doubling Campaign before the Holidays. In the holiday season, people are in giving spirits and donations are more happily made. Working together with employees is fun and strengthens cohesion. In a Doubling Campaign, companies will match the donations of their employees, thus achieving double the impact.
- Make a Wish come true and support our students with your Holiday Donation directly via betterplace or credit transfer:
DE84 4306 0967 1180 6253 00BIC: GENODEM1GLS
Of course we are always open to new and creative ideas! We will happily work with you to find ways to integrate the Kiron scholarship, along with appropriate materials, into your already existing actions and campaigns.