What Kiron is not
Kiron is an innovative organization with a lot to offer. To reduce misunderstandings, let us clarify the limitations of our program and supports.
Kiron is not a university
Kiron is a service provider in the field of education and tech that helps refugees to start or continue their studies with online courses.
- Kiron itself does not award official degrees.
- Currently, Kiron is only supporting students living in our focus countries: Germany, France, and Jordan.
- Outside of those countries, we cannot support students in getting an official university degree.
Kiron does not guarantee admission to a university
- The universities set their own requirements for admission. Kiron students need to meet the requirements.
- Kiron is not a go-around for a missing university entrance qualification.
Kiron does not provide direct legal, financial, or political aid
Outside of education, Kiron cannot help you with any challenges of your migration process.
- Enrollment with Kiron does not provide any legal status as a student in any country.
- Kiron does not provide direct cash funding or scholarships for housing, travel or internet access etc.
Kiron does not offer Master or PhD level courses
Kiron only provides courses at a Bachelor’s level as well as preparatory and language courses.