Mechanical Engineering revolves around analytical thinking and problem solving in the design, production, and operation of physical products and machinery.
Throughout your Mechanical Engineering courses at Kiron, you will start:
- Building the fundamental skills and mindset that every engineer must have
- Analyzing real-world problems and approach them analytically
- Developing engineering models and applying them to solve real-world problems
Topics & contents
The Kiron Mechanical Engineering study track provides you with the fundamentals of science and engineering.
The study track starts with the essentials in:
It continues with more technical foundations in:
- Materials Science
- Manufacturing Technologies
You will also have the opportunity to improve your transferable skills in
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Business Administration
Watch this short video about the study
track Mechanical Engineering.
Course material & assignments
The Kiron Mechanical Engineering study track includes online courses (live and self-paced).
Most of the courses feature:
- Video lectures
- Additional reading materials
- Interactive applets
All courses have weekly:
- Non-graded exercises (e.g. practice quizzes, practice problem sets)
- Graded assignments (e.g. quizzes, homework sets, problem sets)
Some courses have midterm and final exams in form of :
- Multiple choice tests
- Completing questions (filling gaps with some numeric value, formula or text)
- Peer-reviewed assignments for experiment results or text composition
Is this the right study track for me?
- Do you find maths to be a breeze?
- Do technical systems and technologies fascinate you?
- Do you wonder how things around you in your daily life are made?
- Do you want to work technically?
If you can answer “yes” to all, Mechanical Engineering is the right study track for you