Can I get a degree?

Navigator » Global » Can I get a degree

Kiron does not award university degrees. To get a degree Kiron students need to transfer to a local university in their host country first.

At the moment, Kiron does not provide individual support for transfering to an official university or credit recognition outside of Germany, Jordan and Lebanon. 

Here are links to other learning opportunities. You can sign up for our newsletter below to stay informed about future developments.