Business & Economics
The study track Business & Economics offers the best of both worlds
- Business: Learn how to lead a successful and sustainable business in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Economics: Learn how to transfer economic theory to real-world economic problems
Topics & contents
The modules offered cover the fundamentals in Business & Economics.
Business and Economics starts with:
- Introduction into Business
- Business English
- Information Systems
- Mathematical Foundations
During your studies you will get familiar with:
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Organization & Human Resources
- Law & Business
Watch this short video about the study track Business and Economics.
Course material & assignments
The Kiron Business & Economics study track includes online courses (live and self-paced).
Most of the courses feature:
- Video lectures accompanied by
- Additional reading materials
- Interactive applications
All courses have weekly:
- Non-graded exercises (e.g. practice quizzes, practice problem sets)
- Graded assignments (e.g. quizzes, homework sets, problem sets)
Some courses have midterm and final exams in form of:
- Multiple choice tests
- Completing questions (filling gaps with some formula or text)
- Peer-reviewed assignments for experiment results or text composition
Is this the right study track for me?
Are you interested in…
- …how companies function?
- …the world of economy?
- …setting up your own business?
- …mathematics and calculations?
- …learning about topics which can be adapted in any context?
If you can answer “yes” to all, Business & Economics is a good study track for you!