Manager of Student Recruitment (Senior)
Start: April 2019
Ort: Berlin – full-time
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open OnlineCourses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus.
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Developing campaigns and recruitment strategies within the team and leveraging them to target prospective students
- Setting up and optimizing innovative digital communication channels, activating relevant networks and hosting events to strengthen our student community
- Analyzing and monitoring the quality of our study guidance and counseling services
- Suggesting communication strategies to disseminate relevant information within our audience
- Conceptualizing and implementing targeted counseling offers in a digital setting, focused on disadvantaged groups and prospective female students
Your set of skills
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience in the recruitment of students for educational purposes
- You are an expert in setting up outreach campaigns
- You are comfortable working with a target group with a diverse background, as well as establishing and leveraging relevant partnerships to achieve your goal
- You are an excellent communicator in both German and English (C2 level, according to CFER), Arabic, Farsi and French would be an asset
- Ideally you already worked with international students and have knowledge about the German and international educational systems
- The opportunity to play a crucial role in our recruitment success with your initiative and creative input
- A competitive salary in the social sector
- The atmosphere of an innovative social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
- An attractive office location in Berlin-Mitte and a generous Home Office policy
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “SRM + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file, up until 31.03.2019 to Camila Sarmanho.