The Collective Impact Campus–
Are you struggling to digitise your learning program? Are you having difficulty engaging your service users and providing seamless transition to online / blended learning?
The Kiron Campus is home for you.
Join a community of like minded organizations and host your own personalised learning space on the Kiron Campus today.
Creating a home to educational content for refugees and underserved communities anywhere, anytime.
Kiron will support you to:
- Adapt and develop your online curricula
- Provide live learning options for low bandwidth settings
- Offer online training for facilitators
- Automate program administration
- Deliver tools for monitoring and evaluation.
Blended learning solutions tailored to your needs
Students are really benefiting from blended learning by interacting with rich online materials and sharing their ideas from on-site sessions facilitated by Kiron and JRS facilitators.