Apply now for the Scholarship Programme with Kiron in Jordan!
Deadline for applications: Saturday 26th August 2017
What is Kiron?
Kiron enables access to higher education and successful learning for refugees and the host community through digital solutions.
What is the Kiron Model?
Kiron is partnering with local Universities to deliver a blended learning project in the Jordanian Higher Education context, in which 20 refugees and local disadvantaged students are enabled to obtain an accredited undergraduate degree in Business Administration and Computer Science by studying 1 year online with Kiron, and 3 years offline at the university.
The students will study 1 year online with Kiron, and 3 years offline at the university, before gaining a full undergraduate degree from the University
- Topics of study: Business Administration/ Computer Science
- 1 year of studying online ( Learn more HERE )
- 3 years of studying offline at a local university in Jordan (Bachelor/undergraduate degree)
- Depending on success, scholarship
- Start: September 2017. End (graduation date): August 2021.
Who can Apply?
- Registered refugees OR disadvantaged Jordanian youth
- Currently living in Jordan
- In possession of a valid ID card
- In possession of a valid high school diploma (stamped by authorities)
- Motivated to study Business Administration or Computer Science
- full time commitment during 4 years
Not eligible, but a refugee?
Good news; you can still study on our platform (for free)! Please register HERE. We will automatically inform you about other (scholarship) opportunities in the future.
The deadline for applications is Saturday 26 August.
Results will be announced in September.
Want to learn more/ need support?
Information sessions will be organised in Amman: