Project & Fundraising Coordinator
Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to high-quality education for refugees and underserved communities through digital solutions.
Kiron is a place for innovation, creativity and co-creation. I am so happy to be part of this digital educational organization and to be collaborating with our partners with the aim to serve our students in the Middle East.
- Plan, implement and manage the project(s), including financial monitoring and the coordination of project-related operations and implementation.
- Coordinate, distribute and monitor work packages within the team in Lebanon.
- Be ready to jump in and support the implementation of the project if and when necessary.
- Lead on the narrative reporting and support in the financial reporting, together with the project team and the Operations and Finance Officer, and ensure on-time reporting
- Coordinate with project partners & stakeholders for the success of the project(s).
- Build trust, coordinate, and manage relationships with donors, ranging from trusts and foundations, over individual funders to governmental organizations.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities, writing, submitting and managing grant proposals, and furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience ideally in working with refugees or underserved communities.
- You have experience planning and managing projects.
- You have excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English, written and spoken.
- You have demonstrated experience in proposal writing, preferably with Gov donors, EU, UN agencies and other major donors within the development sector.
- You are experienced in researching, identifying, assessing and developing new fundraising opportunities, and managing relationships with different stakeholders and funders.
- You share our vision of a world in which everyone has equal chances to access and be successful in higher education.
- You are a digital native, self-starter, adaptive & resilient and have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team.
- A competitive salary within the social sector.
Ready to join our mission? Apply now! Send your application via email with the subject “PFC+ Lebanon”. Include your cover letter, CV in English in a single PDF file until the 4th of July, 2021, 12pm Beirut time to Anthony Bou Haroun: [email protected]
We welcome applications from all under-represented communities and groups. As part of our commitment to diversity within our workforce, we are particularly keen to attract candidates from black, Asian and other minority ethnic groups.
Visit www.kiron.ngo to learn more about our students and our mission.
We welcome applicants from lower-income backgrounds and can provide financial assistance for interview expenses if required. We are also happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to speak to someone in confidence about your needs.