Project Assistant (Jordan) (m/f/d)
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us! Our team of Kironistas is international, digitally savvy, agile, collaborative and fun. With offices across Germany, Jordan, and Lebanon, we are education experts, techies, designers, project managers, communicators, grant writers, researchers, innovators and dedicated to our mission of making high-quality education accessible to underserved communities.
Kiron as an employer offers such great flexibility, support and trust in its employees. I'm truly happy to have joined this family.
How you can contribute to our mission:
- Assist the project manager in the planning, implementation and monitoring of a blended learning programme
- Coordinate student events such as recruitment info sessions and graduation ceremonies
- Prepare project reporting based on the funders criteria and the needs of the project controlling team
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the preparation of the M&E system for the project implementation and impact/benefit assessment
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation of the project completion report
- Perform other duties of similar nature assigned to you by the Project Manager & Project Coordinator
- Assist the Country Representative and the Operations & NGO Partnerships Representative in the completion of everyday tasks
What you need to make an impact:
- You share our vision of free and democratic access to higher education for refugees and disadvantaged communities worldwide
- You have strong communication skills and ideally experience in talking to higher education institutions and are fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken (C1, CEFRL).
- You are goal-oriented and able to work together with other teams in an objective and efficient manner, communicating deliverables and processes clearly
- You are a digital native, self-starter, adaptive & resilient and have an entrepreneurial mind-set.
How we will enable you to do your best work:
- The chance to work independently in a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team of an innovative and fast-paced social startup
- The opportunity to shape an innovative educational provider with your initiative and creative input focussing on the student’s needs.
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
Send your application via email with the subject “PAJ + your name” until the 19th March 2020 to: