Product Manager, Marketing & Growth
Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to high-quality education for refugees and underserved communities through digital solutions.
Kiron as an employer offers such great flexibility, support and trust in its employees. I'm truly happy to have joined this family.
How you can contribute to our mission:
- Create a growth strategy for acquiring new impact partners and customers by defining the non-profit target market, creating personas, and assigning them to the most efficient acquisition channels
- Develop insights from data-driven analysis to help make better decisions to design and execute Kiron’s non-profit market entry, validation and growth strategy
- Collaborate closely with teams, partners and stakeholders to develop evidence-based and impact-oriented plans and objectives
- Work closely with impact partners to understand their product requirements for the Kiron platform
- Evaluate and optimize the impact partner/program lifecycle on the Kiron platform
- High collaboration with Comms team to leverage marketing approaches and to optimize the sales cycle
- Connect with potential impact partners and key non-profit sector leaders
What you need to make an impact:
- You share our vision of free and democratic access to education for refugees and underserved communities worldwide
- You have 5+ years experience in a similar role, ideally in an agile tech and/or social sector environment
- You have a proven track record of successful project management and partner collaboration
- You have a strong ability for optimising marketing and product experiences to rapidly spin up new experiments to test hypotheses
- You possess strong analytical abilities and a data-driven approach to product decision-making
- You are a collaborative team player with strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- You are driven by a passion for creating impactful products and resolving partner challenges
- You possess the ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies, and you understand the social and education sectors
- You speak and write English fluently. French, Arabic, German would be a plus
How we will enable you to do your best work:
- The chance to work independently in a dynamic, international, and entrepreneurial team of an innovative and fast-paced social startup
- A competitive salary within the social sector
- The opportunity to learn, experiment and grow through Kiron’s Innovation Days and our open feedback culture
- Health promotion: contribution to an Urban Sports Club membership, plus regular focus on mental health and mindfulness
Ready to join our mission? Apply now! Send your application via email with the subject “PMG + your name” until the 27th of August 2021 to [email protected]
We welcome applications from all under-represented communities and groups. As part of our commitment to diversity within our workforce, we are particularly keen to attract candidates from BIPOC and other minority groups.
We welcome applicants from lower-income backgrounds and can provide financial assistance for interview expenses if required. We are also happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to speak to someone in confidence about your needs.
Kiron is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our community of students, staff members and partners, ensuring that our projects and activities are delivered in a way which keeps everyone safe. Background and reference checks might be required.