Online Campaigning Volunteers
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us! Our team of Kironistas is international, digitally savvy, agile, collaborative and fun. With offices across Germany, Jordan, and Lebanon, we are education experts, techies, designers, project managers, communicators, grant writers, researchers, innovators and dedicated to our mission of making high-quality education accessible to underserved communities.
As a designer I talk with our students to understand how to improve Kiron Campus for them. I can see how we directly impact their lives.
Commitment: Flexible (ideally 6 months – 1 year)
How will you contribute?
- Give voice to Kiron’s work to enable access to higher education through digital solutions in your own network, i.e. in your own university, social media association etc.
- Assist Kiron’s partnerships team by giving updates on your local activities and working together towards achieving specific goals and targets related to your campaign work and student recruitment.
Your set of skills:
- You are a great communicator and are able to engage, motivate and inspire people.
- Ideally, you have worked in the field of fundraising and/or online marketing.
- You share our vision of a world in which everyone has equal chances to access and be successful in higher education.
What is in it for you?
- An insight into Kiron’s innovative educational model of Kiron and the chance to meet and network with Kiron staff, students, and other campaigning volunteers.
- You will have the opportunity to participate on a storytelling workshop and to join interesting offline events (expenses covered).
- The chance to be part of the Kiron family and a Volunteering Certificate of your online campaigning work.
Send us an email telling us about yourself, your professional and educational background and your motivation to volunteer with us to: [email protected]