Start: February 2020
Office: Berlin – Full-time or Part-time (min. 3 months)
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Assisting in different stages of the fundraising process including the scoping of fundraising opportunities, writing components of proposals and applications, as well as reports
- Being a part of Kiron’s fundraising team and having the opportunity to liaise with other teams within Kiron
- Supporting the creation of visual pitch decks with powerpoint
- Managing administrative tasks related to fundraising including setting up meetings, updating databases, and CRM tools
Your set of skills
- You are officially enrolled at a university and have an educational background in social or political sciences, marketing, international relations or development.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in German and English(both C1 or C2 CEFR)
- You are confident in using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel and have strong organizational skills
- You are a self-starter and team player who is used to working independently and in small teams, you share the vision of free education worldwide for refugees
- The opportunity to get first-hand insight into the fundraising management of a social startup
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international and interdisciplinary team
- The opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your initiative and creative input
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “Internship FR”. Include your cover letter, CV and availability in English in a single PDF file to:
Please note that due to our limited budget as a nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we are only offering mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or voluntary internships (“studienbegleitendes Praktikum”) to enrolled students.
Bullets to the job:
We have been talking about you?
Want to collaborate?Get in touch