Internship Fundraising (f/m/d)
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us! Our team of Kironistas is international, digitally savvy, agile, collaborative and fun. With offices across Germany, Jordan, and Lebanon, we are education experts, techies, designers, project managers, communicators, grant writers, researchers, innovators and dedicated to our mission of making high-quality education accessible to underserved communities.
Kiron has been a great opportunity for me. I learned a lot about social organizations and their challenges.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Assisting in different stages of the fundraising process including the scoping of fundraising opportunities, writing components of proposals and applications, as well as reports
- Being a part of Kiron’s fundraising team and having the opportunity to liaise with other teams within Kiron
- Supporting the creation of visual pitch decks with powerpoint
- Managing administrative tasks related to fundraising including setting up meetings, updating databases, and CRM tools
Your set of skills
- You are officially enrolled at a university and have an educational background in social or political sciences, marketing, international relations or development.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in German and English(both C1 or C2 CEFR)
- You are confident in using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel and have strong organizational skills
- You are a self-starter and team player who is used to working independently and in small teams, you share the vision of free education worldwide for refugees
- The opportunity to get first-hand insight into the fundraising management of a social startup
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international and interdisciplinary team
- The opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your initiative and creative input
- Flexible working hours at our dog-friendly and spacious office in Lichtenberg with beautiful sunset views
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “Internship FR”. Include your cover letter, CV and availability in English in a single PDF file to Camila Sarmanho.
Please note that due to our limited budget as a nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we are only offering mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or voluntary internships (“studienbegleitendes Praktikum”) to enrolled students.