Head of Fundraising (all genders)
Since 2015, Kiron, an education technology non-profit organisation, has been devoted to providing accessible education to refugees and underserved communities worldwide. Through Kiron Campus, its online learning platform and other educational programs, Kiron empowers individuals who have experienced forceful displacement with transformative skills for the future of work, thus strengthening society.
As a pioneering leader in the education sector, Kiron also offers sustainable solutions for other organisations through its social business, Kiron Digital Learning Solutions. Kiron operates offices in Germany and Jordan, ensuring our reach and impact extend to diverse regions. For more information, visit www.kiron.ngo
About the Role:
As a Fundraising Lead (all genders), you will be responsible for creating and executing comprehensive fundraising strategies, building strong donor relationships, and ensuring the success of our fundraising campaigns.
- Spearhead the creation and execution of a comprehensive partnership and fundraising strategies, with a focus on corporate partnerships, employer relations, German and international foundations, governmental institutions, and impact partners.
- Build and foster donor relationships across diverse segments, leveraging your in-depth knowledge of student needs to convey the significance of free education, mentoring, and career accelerator programs.
- Identify opportunities for technological innovation within the learning management system and ensure that their team is adept at communicating these advancements to potential donors.
- Lead a team of fundraising and communications professionals and oversee the Network Engagement team workflow, rituals, and events.
- Oversee the creation of compelling communications campaigns and coordinate donor events and fundraising initiatives.
- Lead efforts to optimise the use of Salesforce for fundraising purposes by streamlining donor management, tracking, and reporting thereby enhancing efficiency and insights.
- Establish effective knowledge management practices within the team, ensuring that fundraising insights, donor profiles, and campaign strategies are documented and shared for continuous improvement.
- 5years+ experience of leading the development and refinement of fundraising strategies.
- Passionate about our mission to democratise access to education for refugees and disadvantaged communities worldwide.
- Proven experience in fundraising.
- Experience with Salesforce Optimization.
- Experience with fostering strong relationships with donors and partners.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Experience with coordinating the creation and execution of communications campaigns.
- Experience of leading the development and refinement of fundraising strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills , as well as the ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Process and result-oriented, with a discerning eye and focus on continuous optimization.
- Strong knowledge of fundraising methods, strategies, and best practices.
- Proficiency in fundraising software and CRM systems.
- Fluent German and English.
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Our Perks-More than just a job
- The opportunity to design the vision of Kiron through your own creative thinking and ambition.
- Flexible working hours with the option to from home, or at our Impact Hub office in the heart of Neukolln.
- We offer opportunities for professional development and team-building activities that foster unity and cooperation.
- Enjoy the benefits of 30 days of vacation, a competitive salary reflecting your talents, and a modern laptop to enhance your performance.
- A vibrant and diverse environment, with offices located in Germany and Jordan.
- The range foreseen for this role is between 4500 - 5000 Euros / monthly for a full-time position.
Are you ready to join our mission? Then please submit your application via this link
You can expect at least two rounds of interviews and, in some cases, to complete a task. We will inform you about the process in our first interview. We will inform all applicants of the outcome of their application.
If you have any inquiries regarding the position, please contact [email protected].
Kiron Open Higher Education is committed to empowerment and inclusion and continuously works to create a diverse, safe and inclusive environment. We welcome applications from all people - regardless of cultural and social background, gender, age, religion, worldview or sexual orientation.