Chief Executive Officer (all genders)
We are Kiron. An education technology non-profit organization, that has been devoted to providing accessible education and employment to refugees and underserved communities worldwide since 2015. Through Kiron Campus, our online learning platform and other educational programs, Kiron strengthens society by supporting forced migrants, refugees and underserved communities to prepare for the job market.
As a pioneering leader in the education sector, Kiron also offers via its subsidiary company, Kiron Digital Learning Solutions GmbH the development of learning platforms for universities, foundations, NGOs and other stakeholders as a software-as-a-service product.
- Drive the organization's mission to provide pathways to education and employment for refugees and forcibly displaced people.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with our overall goals.
- Evaluate current programs and identify new impact and business opportunities to develop, implement and scale a sustainable business model.
- Leverage your extensive and established network to initiate and develop successful projects and partnerships with relevant partners and stakeholders.
- Promote an organizational culture that aligns with our values and objectives while nurturing a high-performance work environment.
- Collaborate closely with the finance team to ensure Kiron’s financial stability and long-term sustainability.
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading business(es) in either for profit or non-profit sectors.
- Extensive network within the spheres of Migration and Labor Market Integration, encompassing key connections to civil society, academia, politics, and business, including entities like for example BMAS, the Federal Foreign Office, and GIZ.
- Profound comprehension of digital education, migration, and labor market integration.
- Track record in conceptualizing and developing programs that serve as the foundation for fundraising efforts and the creation of comprehensive business models.
- Significant experience in effectively managing interdisciplinary and diverse teams, showcasing the ability to inspire motivation, make tough decisions, and instil confidence in both employees and stakeholders.
We are looking forward to hearing from you:
To express your interest, please reach out to us at:
All applications will be handled with the utmost discretion, and we are committed to maintaining strict confidentiality throughout the selection process.
We look forward to receiving your application, and in the next steps, we will provide you with a detailed job briefing and all the information about the recruiting process.
Kiron is committed to empowerment and inclusion and continuously works to create a diverse, safe and inclusive environment. We welcome applications regardless of cultural and social background, gender, age, religion, world-view or sexual orientation. In line with our values, we especially encourage people with refugee or migration backgrounds, as well as people with disabilities, to apply.