Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Join our info evening to learn more about the program!
When? Thursday, February 7, 19:00
Where? Am Festungsgraben 1, 10117 Berlin
Please fill out the form below if you would like to attend.
About the project:
Kiron provides 100 learners the opportunity to earn the Google IT Support Professional Certificate. The program consists of five courses that aim to prepare students for entry-level jobs in IT. It is developed exclusively by Google based on its own training program for IT support professionals.
During this 8-month program, Kiron accompanies participants and provides guidance through the course series. We follow a blended learning approach and offer offline and online tutorials to improve the learning experience of our students.
Hosted on Coursera, the courses cover key topics in IT support:
How does it work?
- By joining the program through Kiron, you get free access to the courses and additional support services.
- Starting in February 2019, we meet twice a week to discuss course content and questions.
- If you live in Berlin, you can join our free offline classes with a professional tutor.
- Outside of Berlin, we offer free online tutorials.
Who can apply?
Everybody who is
- interested in IT support
- highly motivated and able to invest 8-10 hours per week
- comfortable with English (all courses are in English)
- between 16 and 35 years old and has a refugee status (or is an asylum seeker)
- has not yet completed a college or university degree
Prior experience in IT is helpful, but not required. If you do not fulfill these criteria but are very motivated to study with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.