Corporate Relations Manager
Start: May 2019 or later
Office: Berlin – fulltime
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open OnlineCourses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus.
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. We are a team of 80 education experts, techies, student supporters, project managers, communicators, grant writers, business people, organizers, analysts, coffee-drinkers, dreamers and doers, who work together on this mission everyday.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the conception and implementation of business development and outreach strategies to unearth strategic partnerships, develop our corporate supporters portfolio and improve internal processes, including the development of pitches and partnership/project proposals and the negotiation of final agreements
- Work as a Key Account Manager and be the internal point of contact for our corporate contact base
- Represent Kiron at networking events and attend meetings to build relationships and potential partnerships with our corporate contacts
- Liaise with our communications and partnership team to develop sales material and targeted pitch decks and support the team in organising networking events
Your set of skills
- You have at least one year of full-time professional work experience, ideally in the NGO sector in the field of corporate relations, or in areas of corporate social responsibility
- You ideally have a corporate network that you can leverage to generate new funding opportunities. You have a clear vision how to develop Kiron’s corporate network
- You have first experiences in sales and/or external communications and can provide a track record of customer relationship management with high satisfaction rates
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken (C1 according to CEFRL) and you possess great negotiation and presentation skills
- You have a sense for visual design and strong PPT skills and are familiar with CRM systems
- You have a strong passion for our cause and you are motivated to work hard to reach your goals
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup with several stakeholders (refugees, corporations, NGOs, higher education and public sector institutions)
- A competitive salary within the social sector
- Flexible working hours (incl. Home Office) at our Berlin location
As an equal opportunities employer, Kiron strongly encourages people with a refugee background and women to apply. The position is suitable for people living with a disability. In case of two equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the candidate living with disability.
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
Send your application via e-mail with the subject “CRM + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until the 15.04.2019 to Camila Sarmanho.
The job does not fit your profile? Kiron is currently recruiting many different positions, and many volunteering / internship opportunities.